Friday 14 June 2013

Welcome, let me introduce myself...

Hi everyone and welcome to Beads Braids And Bows
I am sure that as I go on this should get better - they say the first time is the hardest...we'll see.

The four greatest creations I made are my children - okay I may have had some help - Paraic, Joanna, Katie and Ellie. Our home is in the beautiful city of Chester.

I enjoy all sorts of crafts - usually getting quite obsessive about my favorites. At the moment my "preferred" are jewellery, candles, clay and sewing. The list of disasters still tends to outweigh the successes!!

I shall be putting up many links and photos - once I have found them...this blog hopefully will help me keep everything in one place.

Loves & Hugs. Lor. xx

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thank you for commenting. I am determined to get the hang of this. Loves & Hugs. Lor. xx

      Delete
  2. Hi there hun and welcome to blogland.It looks fab so far .... can't wait to see your next post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcea. It is all a bit overwhelming at the moment. Truly out of my comfort zone! xx

      Delete